Tuesday, May 17, 2011

This is my Life












 








This is my life.  I choose to put pictures of important people in this because they are what are important in my life.  The first is a typical photo of my mother.  She loves to have fun and does not care what anyone thinks about her.  She is a very important role model in my life.  The second is a photo of my brother, Jacob, and my cousin, Morgan, hugging.  My family is very loving.  We all care for each other very strongly.  Also, if you look in the background you will see an Epworth water tower.  Epworth is a town where both of my parents grew up.  It is also where a lot of my family lives.  The next photo is my mother and my little brother, Joshua.  Again, I felt this picture showed the love.  After that is a picture of my sister, Hope, holding a chicken.  We are a farming family and as you can see we love to make our work fun.  Then, I have a picture of my dog, Jack, with my sister.  Jack is my comfort in many of the problems I face.  Following that is a picture of Morgan and Jacob.  They were making a boring situation fun.  My family lives life to the fullest.  Laura is one of my closest friends.  We have been through a lot and she is always there for me.  I choose her for this because she is so much of a friend through the thick and thin.  My cousin, Morgan, and I are very close.  She is another of my best friends and I felt this assignment would be incomplete without a photo of her.  The next is a photo of Sylvia and me.  Sylvia is another one of my important friends and she is a very big part of my life right now.  Finally, I put a picture of my father and me.   My family is very close.  We tell each other everything.  My father has always been there for me not matter what.  Ours is a bond of love and faith. 

No comments:

Post a Comment